We are seeking Agents, Managing General Agents and Directors, who want to manage a large group of Agents.
Call us today for more information.
1-866-774-2047 or 803-773-1838
or email us at
Top AGENTS, MGAs, & Directors are earning from
$100,000 to $1,000,000 Annually.
21 reasons why this is the opportunity of a lifetime:
- Our goal is to help and enroll 10-20 families per week. By doing so many of our Agents/Managers are earning from $100,000 to $1,000,000 annually.
- High Commission Contracts- Top competitive contracts with growth opportunity. Advances paid daily. Top commissions, up to 75% advances on submission of applications. Advance commissions are paid Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays).
- Thousands of exclusive fresh, HOT leads in your area - Direct Mail, Inserts, Cable TV, and Digital. NO LEAD COST UPFRONT. - Leads are financed based on production. UBI has thousands of leads available today for full time Agents/Managers who follow the company guidelines with no upfront cost.
- Lincoln Heritage is the largest provider of agent-produced Final Expense Insurance nationwide.
- Exclusive partnership with the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society® to help families save money on their funeral costs.
- 40% of your leads should be converted to sales – this means tens of thousands of dollars for our agents and an outstanding opportunity to earn an awesome income.
- Great residual income opportunity.
- Simplified Issue Products - one page application.
- Plans written from 0 - 85 years of age. Most receive coverage even with health issues. No physical or medical examination required. Coverage is based on answers to health questions on application.
- Group Health and Dental Benefits- Available to agents and their family (must meet qualifying production requirements).
- Agent friendly cash flow system because of our advanced commissions, residual income opportunity, and lead financing.
- Career agents may apply.
- 50+ years of growth.
- UBI proven, qualified referral system has a goal to maintain 500 Leads at all times.
- Ask about our Exciting Management Opportunities.
- Exotic Incentive Trips - All expense paid trips awarded to contest winners
- Bilingual English/Spanish agents are urged to apply. Spanish leads are available in most states.
- Lifetime earnings potential
- Agent Website provides current status of your business, 24/7
- Receive email notifications on important issues regarding your business
- Call us with your questions – you will actually speak to a live person
Tell us 5 Reasons why we should consider you to be part of this #1 Final Expense Company in America……??
* All income is commission based and can vary depending on the individual Agent.
A PLAN TO EARN MILLIONS
Contracting & Licensing
- State License Required (Life Only)
- 100% Committed Full Time
- Work Between 40 - 50 Hours a Week
- Work After 5:00 PM
- Willing To Drive Between 60 - 120 Miles To Make Sales
- Follow Our Simple Training Program
- Desire & Commitment To Be the Best!
- Outside Sales (Doing Presentations In Prospects Homes)
- No Calling Leads (Unless No Contact Has Been Made)
- Self-Motivated To Market Yourself
Do I have to have a license to sell insurance?
Yes, you must obtain a life license through the state in order to be able to sell Final Expense.
Do you recommend I study to get multiple licenses?
No, you only need to obtain a life license; you do not need to study for health or property and casualty unless you wish to do so.
Do I have to have sales experience to do this?
No experience required! We do not require any past work or sales experience to become an agent. We actually prefer to train people that aren’t currently licensed to sell Final Expense. Some of our best agents have never sold anything before and went on to make in excess of $100,000 their first year. We like to train people, regardless of your past to be successful, but you have to be willing to follow the system and be committed to us 100%.
What if I have a bankruptcy or bad credit, can I still get licensed?
Your credit score or a bankruptcy will not affect you being able to obtain a license.
Can people with a criminal record obtain an insurance license?
This is done on a case-by-case basis. If you are seriously interested in this career, let's get started. Thousands of people make the mistake and walk away from a successful high paying career simply because they refused to get licensed or think it is a great hassle.
A rewarding career in insurance is only a click away. Contact us to schedule your interview and get started.