We are seeking Agents, Managing General Agents and Directors, who want to manage a large group of Agents.
Call us today for more information.
1-866-774-2047 or 803-773-1838
or email us at
Top AGENTS, MGAs, & Directors are earning from
$100,000 to $1,000,000 Annually.
21 reasons why this is the opportunity of a lifetime:
- Our goal is to help and enroll 10-20 families per week. By doing so many of our Agents/Managers are earning from $100,000 to $1,000,000 annually.
- High Commission Contracts- Top competitive contracts with growth opportunity. Advances paid daily. Top commissions, up to 75% advances on submission of applications. Advance commissions are paid Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays).
- Thousands of exclusive fresh, HOT leads in your area - Direct Mail, Inserts, Cable TV, and Digital. NO LEAD COST UPFRONT. - Leads are financed based on production. UBI has thousands of leads available today for full time Agents/Managers who follow the company guidelines with no upfront cost.
- Lincoln Heritage is the largest provider of agent-produced Final Expense Insurance nationwide.
- Exclusive partnership with the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society® to help families save money on their funeral costs.
- 40% of your leads should be converted to sales – this means tens of thousands of dollars for our agents and an outstanding opportunity to earn an awesome income.
- Great residual income opportunity.
- Simplified Issue Product - one page application.
- Plans written from 0 - 85 years of age. Most receive coverage even with health issues. No physical or medical examination required. Coverage is based on answers to health questions on application.
- Group Health and Dental Benefits- Available to agents and their family (must meet qualifying production requirements).
- Agent friendly cash flow system because of our advanced commissions, residual income opportunity, and lead financing.
- Career agents may apply.
- 50+ years of growth.
- UBI proven, qualified referral system has a goal to maintain 500 Leads at all times.
- Ask about our Exciting Management Opportunities.
- Exotic Incentive Trips - All expense paid trips awarded to contest winners
- Bilingual English/Spanish agents are urged to apply. Spanish leads are available in most states.
- Lifetime earnings potential
- Agent Website provides current status of your business, 24/7
- Receive email notifications on important issues regarding your business
- Call us with your questions – you will actually speak to a live person
Tell us 5 Reasons why we should consider you to be part of this #1 Final Expense Company in America……??
* All income is commission based and can vary depending on the individual Agent.
A PLAN TO EARN MILLIONS
Complete our Interview form now!
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company offers total solutions for seniors who are concerned with taking care of their final expenses. The Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage® program has two key components.
The first is the Cash Insurance Benefit that offers easy qualification and a streamlined application process. Commonly known as burial insurance or funeral insurance, final expense insurance is designed to help cover end-of-life expenses. No health examinations are necessary — only a few health questions on a one-page application. Most customers get coverage, even with health issues.
Funeral Advantage insurance policies are underwritten by the Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company — one of the national leaders in helping people cover their funeral costs and other final expenses.
Cash Benefits Are Paid Within 24 Hours, Once a Claim Is Approved
Whole-Life Benefits Available Up To $35,000
Rate & Benefit Are Locked In for the Life Of the Policy for As Long As Premiums Are Paid
$100,000 Additional Benefit for Accidental Death Available
The second is the Family Support Services provided at no additional cost to every policyholder. Lincoln Heritage has partnered with the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society®, an independent consumer advocate organization that provides peace of mind with funeral planning.
Upon the death of a Funeral Advantage policyholder, the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (FCGS) is ready to go into action to help surviving loved ones in charge of funeral arrangements cope with the many details that immediately arise.
Funeral Consumer Guardian Society
"Our Niche" - Exclusive Only To Lincoln Heritage
Upon a Funeral Advantage member's death, the FCGS immediately goes into action to help surviving loved ones in charge of funeral arrangements cope with the many details that immediately arise. With this help, everything can go as smoothly and easily as possible for your loved ones during a time of intense emotions and stress.
- When You Enroll for Funeral Advantage Insurance Coverage, You Can Also Decide the Style Of Funeral You Want -- a 2-Page Final Wishes Form Makes It Fast & Simple
- FCGS Keeps Your Wishes Safe & Secure On File
- Your Loved Ones Get a 24-Hour Toll-Free Service Number To Call In Time Of Need
- FCGS Immediately Goes Into Action -- Comparing Up To 3 Different Funeral Homes To Find the Best Price Available
- Families Save an Average Of $1,800 On Traditional Funerals & Up To $600 On Cremation
FCGS has over 400,000 active members nationwide.
FCGS is not affiliated with any religion, funeral home, cemetery, or any particular funeral approach. There is never any obligation or pressure to buy anything as a member.
3 Advantages of the Funeral Advantage™ Program
How Much Does A Funeral Cost?
Sell a product you can be proud of. Contact us to schedule an interview for employment.